Job opening for Journeyman Electrician
Join our team and share our mission of creating a positive, memorable experience for our customers by fulfilling their electrical needs while providing exceptional customer service.
What’s in it for you?
- Great opportunity!
- Growth potential! (We grow every year, which means we need people!)
- Continual training & education!
- And most importantly: The personal satisfaction of working for an essential company that you will love, while directly impacting our clients.
Want to LOVE Your Job? 3 Reasons to Join Our TEAM!
You want to work for a business that believes and supports YOU!!! In fact, we operate this company using the “TRIPLE WIN” model…
- Our employees must win! We realize that the only way to have happy customers is to have a happy team of people serving them! We do everything imaginable to support our people, lift them up to make them better, and ensure that they’re successful. And for doing a great job, they receive tremendous financial rewards—as well as incredible career satisfaction. This is a workplace you’ll enjoy being a part of.
- Our customers must win! We do everything imaginable to ensure that our customers are 100% satisfied and absolutely love our services. If they don’t, we do whatever is necessary to make them wildly happy they did business with us—so much so that they insist on telling their friends and family!
- Our company must win! We believe if we’ve done absolutely everything possible to make sure our customers win and our employees win, we will naturally win. And we must win – and be financially successful – to help more customers and provide more opportunity for our employees and their families.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Residential Wiring & Troubleshooting
- Commercial Wiring & Troubleshooting
- Teamwork is essential
- Customer Interaction
- High school diploma/GED required
- Valid Driver’s License (clear driving record)
- Clean background check & drug test
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrates attention to detail
- CA certification, or out-of-state equivalent
Now, if that’s the type of company that you’d like to work for – and I hope it is – please, please, please send us a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. I would love a chance to talk with you – and get to know you better. Let’s make sure we’re an ideal fit for each other.